Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New T-Yarns Coming Soon!

Alrighty, in light of the upcoming holiday I decided it was time to break out the pastel dyes.  I also thought it would be a fun time to experiment with my tye-dye yarns!  Unfortunatly my camera is being a pain in the tushy again so I managed to get some great pics, but cant seem to get the camera to connect to the computer.  Hopefully the hubby will return and fix it after work today.

As soon as I get my pictures ready I'll upload one as a preview for those of you who check the Etsy Shop.  In addition to making new T-Yarns I have been working on Egg crafts and basket weaving lately, And have been busy working up sketches and selecting fabrics for my new Summer clothing line and planning the Etsy Debut of Pandemonion Fashions! (More about that next week)

Expect the yarns finished and added to my etsy store this weekend.  I may just have some special hand-painted fabric yardage available too!  Dont forget, there are plenty of Mystery Boxes to be made still, and my collection of supplies is only growing larger so be sure to visit the store and give them a read, you may just find you dont know how you got along without it!

~Kirial

No comments:

Post a Comment