Thursday, January 1, 2009

Store is Stocked!









After a few hours of threatening my camera with all sorts of horrid electrical tortures, it finally gave in and decided to cooperate with me, though it seems in all the chaos it lost the ability to lighting colour properties correctly.


Finally got things back up in the store.  With all my tools and supplies still back in missouri I'm moving more slowly than I would like to be at the moment, but I will add things as I am able.  For now, I'm offering up a lovely stock of T-Shirt yarn in classic colours while I build up some funds to start producing my special colourway blends yarn again, which is what I'm really looking forward to.  Of course, the faster I sell what's there, the sooner I can get the new stuff up for you!

Most of my general colour yarns are 4 wpi, but I can make smaller guages on request too (seems like 8 wpi is the lowest I can really get it) so if you have any special size or colour requests be sure to send them in!

Remember, if you need to visit the webstore you can use the link on the right, or to visit a specific item listing that you saw here check the link in the bottom of the specific blog entry.  Thanks for stopping in!

~picture shown is the Yellows Set, currently listed seperatly at   http://AlchemicArtisan.etsy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment