Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ideas Abound!

From Ladies Lace gloves to Leather Lawnchairs, my brain has been working overtime while my poor drafting hand tries to keep up.  There are several new sketches and patterns tacked up to the walls of my crafting room (dreadful, white on white place that it is,) and I have begun to sort out materials for each.  In particular I have what I believe could be a revolutionary new idea for footwear that I can hardly wait to reveal (but will because otherwise someone else will steal it away before I can finish a prototype.)

Hopefully that means in the coming days I will begin to integrate the new stock into the etsy store.  In other news, we are looking at purchasing a website that will allow us to later break off from etsy should popularity stick. We are also making tenative plans to attend the Phoenix Comicon event coming in May as this year there will be a steampunk fashion show.  Not to mention that hubby and I have never been to comicon before and just cant wait to go rub elbows with the other geeks and nerds of the area.

Ah, but that may be looking too far ahead.  For now it's back to the combination sewing/time machine.  As it only ever seems to travel forward (in increments of hours at that) I'm sure I'll be back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment